SECO is an independently operating and privately owned enterprise located in Germany. Our company's history goes back to the 19th century. With the establishment of an iron foundry in Harzgerode, the headstone of corporate history was laid in 1873.
Under the name Metallwerke Harzgerode (MWH), the company developed into the most important manufacturer for pistons of large engines in the East German and East European market during the 1980s.
Right after the German reunification in 1990, the entreprise turned into a powerful specialist concentrating on the development and production of pistons for 4-stroke diesel engines up to bore diameters of 500 mm.
Today, SECO has a large and well stocked warehouse with more than 3.000 different engine spare parts for Stationary- and Marine Diesel Engines.
Our products - Made in Germany